Welcome to Joobi Developers Manual. Everything you need to build and extend Joobi Applications functionality. To get started, select on the right side menu the topic that you want to get started.
What you need to know
- This site is currently under development and we'll be regularly adding new topics as they come along
- Joobi provides a free basic support for developers with technical questions that only takes 5-10 minutes of our time. If your question requires more of our time, customization fee is required
We expect everyone to have a good experience and understanding of the following;
- Twitter Bootstrap
- MVC ( Model-View-Controller )
- Object-Oriented Programming
Golden rule when customizing Joobi applications
- For theme customization, always CLONE the theme or use template override before starting your modifications.
- Make sure to always produce a clean, readable and bug free code, making it easy to maintain for anyone in the future.
- Always disable your browser's cache when developing.
- Avoid hacking the core files like bootstap files, it will be difficult to maintain.
- When modifying product core files, make sure to document or keep a copy of your modifications in a safe place so you can easily restore them after an update.
- Test your code and ensure it does not create conflicts with existing functionality.